Huawei has extended its Nova phones with launch of Nova Lite 3 smartphone in Japan. The gadget is basically indistinguishable gadget from the Huawei P Smart 2019 with decreased storage space. Accessible in Coral Red, Aurora Blue, and Midnight Black color choices, the Huawei Nova Lite 3 is expected to go on sale in Japan starting February 1. The Nova Lite 3 price in japan will be around JPY 26,880/$247.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 comes fitted with a 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and over 90% screen-to-body ratio, and under its hood is the Kirin 710 SoC with 3GB RAM, and 32GB of storage instead of 64GB storage on the P smart 2019. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 opening alongside an auxiliary 2-megapixel camera for AI pictures and AI scene detection.
HuaweiNova Lite 3 specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Cross breed Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 gap, LED glimmer, auxiliary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP forward looking camera
- Measurements: 155.2×73.4×8mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 air conditioning (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (regular)/3320mAh (least) battery