Cat S50 display screen is a capacitive 4.7 inches’ touchscreen display. The Cat S50 Price is $490. This device runs on an operating system of Android 4.4 (KitKat). The S50’s rear camera is a 8 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a VGA camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery powers the S50.
The screen of the Cat S50 is a IPS LCD screen of 4.7 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 54.7% while the pixel density is 312 ppi. The device comes with Micro-SIM.
The operating system of Cat S50 is the Android 4.4 (KitKat). The S50 Chipset is a Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quadcore 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. The graphic processor is an Adreno 305.
The S50 has a body dimension of 144.5 mm long by 77 mm wide by 12.7 mm thick. The device weighs 185 g. The device color versions include the Forest and Slate color versions. The device has IP67 dust and water resistant up to 1 meter(s) for 30 minutes. It is MIL-STD-810G compliant and has a drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 meter(s).
The S50 has version(s) of internal memory include(s) 8 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 64 GB on a dedicated slot. The 8 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on S50 is an 8 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the S50. The front camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For GSM you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2. HSPA you have HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 and HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100. LTE you have LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800). Its USB is a microUSB 2.0, USB Host. The S50 has no fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 2630 mAh battery.
Cat S50 Specifications
|Dimensions||144.5 mm x 77 mm x 12.7 mm|
|Colors||Forest and Slate|
|Material||· IP67 dust and water resistant up to 1 (meters) for 30 minutes.|
· MIL-STD-810G compliant
· Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 meter(s).
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||4.7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1280 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||54.7%|
|Pixel Density||312 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Operating System||Android 4.4 (KitKat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quadcore 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||8 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 64 GB|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera Features|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB Host|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh Battery|
Other Devices from Cat
- Cat S30 has 4.5 inches’ TFT display screen and Snapdragon 210 chipset. 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 3000 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM. MIL-STD-810G compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Cat S40 has 4.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen and Snapdragon 210 chipset. 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 3000 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM. MIL-STD-810G compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Cat B30 has 2.0 inches’ display screen and Spreadtrum 7701 chipset. 2 MP rear camera, 1000 mAh battery, MIL-STD-810G compliant, Scratch-proof glass.
- Cat B15 Q has 4.0 inches’ TFT display screen and MT6582M chipset. 5 MP rear camera, 2000 mAh battery, 4 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM. MIL-STD-810G compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass.