BLU Dash L4 LTE display screen is a capacitive 4.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The BLU Dash L4 LTE Price is $70. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The Dash L4 LTE’s rear camera is a 5 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 2 MP selfie camera. It comes with 1 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Po 1700 mAh battery powers the Dash L4 LTE.
The screen of the BLU Dash L4 LTE is a IPS LCD screen of 4.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 56.0% while the pixel density is 491 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/Micro-SIM).
The operating system of BLU Dash L4 LTE is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The Dash L4 LTE Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720.
The Dash L4 LTE has a body dimension of 126.8 mm long by 64.1 mm wide by 10.5 mm thick. The device weighs 123 g. The device color versions include the Black color versions.
The Dash L4 LTE has one version of internal memory which is 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 64 GB on a dedicated slot. The 16 GB internal memory version comes with 1 GB RAM.
The rear camera on Dash L4 LTE is a 5 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the Dash L4 LTE. The front camera on the device is a 2 MP selfie camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For GSM you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2. For HSPA you have HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100. LTE you have LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700). Its USB is a microUSB 2.0. The Dash L4 LTE has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 1700 mAh battery.
BLU Dash L4 LTE Specifications
|Dimensions||126.8 mm x 64.1 mm x 10.5 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||4.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||480 pixels by 800 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||56.0%|
|Pixel Density||491 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 64 GB|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera||2 MP selfie|
|Front Camera Features||LED flash|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/Micro-SIM)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 1700 mAh Battery|
Other Devices from BLU
- BLU Studio View XL has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera and 3000 mAh battery. 16 GB internal storage and 1000 MB RAM.
- BLU Dash L5 LTE has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera and 2000 mAh battery. 8 GB internal storage and 1000 MB RAM.
- BLU Dash L4 LTE has 4.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera and 1700 mAh battery. 8 GB internal storage and 1000 MB RAM.
- BLU Grand 5.5 HD II has 5.5 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera and 2800 mAh battery. 16 GB internal storage and 1000 MB RAM.
- BLU Life One X3 has 5.5 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6753 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 13 MP selfie camera and 5000 mAh battery. 32 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM.