Blackview S8 display screen is a capacitive 5.7 inches’ touchscreen display. The Blackview S8 Price is $175. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The S8’s rear camera is a Dual 13 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a dual 13 MP selfie camera. It comes with 4 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery with fast battery charging powers the S8.
The screen of the Blackview S8 is an IPS LCD screen of 5.7 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 75.7% while the pixel density is 282 ppi. The device comes with Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM. dual stand-by).
The operating system of Blackview S8 is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The S8 Chipset is a Mediatek MT6750T with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-S8. The graphic processor is a Mali-T860MP2.
The S8 has a body dimension of 154 mm long by 71.9 mm wide by 8.5 mm thick. The device weighs 186 g. The device color versions include the Black, Gold and Blue color versions.
The S8 has one version of internal memory which is 64 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 64 GB internal memory version comes with 4 GB RAM.
The rear camera on S8 is a Dual 13 MP rear camera. The camera comes with Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and panorama. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the S8. The front camera on the device is a Dual 13 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. Its USB is a microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The S8 has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery with fast battery charging.
Blackview S8 Specifications
|Dimensions||154 mm x 71.9 mm x 8.5 mm|
|Colors||Black, Gold and Blue|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1440 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||75.7%|
|Pixel Density||282 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6750T with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-S8|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||Dual 13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR and panorama|
|Front Camera||Dual 13 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual-SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM. dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (3180 with Fast battery Charging 10 W), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery with fast battery charging|
Other Devices from Blackview
- Blackview S6 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737VWH chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 4180 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview P6000 has 5.5 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6757CD Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 21 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 6180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM.
- Blackview A10 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 8 MP (AF) + 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 Pro has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.