Blackview S6 display screen is a capacitive 5.7 inches’ touchscreen display. The Blackview S6 Price is $110. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The S6’s rear camera is an 8 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 5 MP selfie camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 4180 mAh battery powers the S6.
The screen of the Blackview S6 is an IPS LCD screen of 5.7 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 73.7% while the pixel density is 282 ppi. The device comes with Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM; dual stand-by).
The operating system of Blackview S6 is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The S6 Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737VWH with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-S6. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720MP1.
The S6 has a body dimension of 155 mm long by 73.4 mm wide by 9.7 mm thick. The device weighs 188 g. The device color versions include the Black, Gold and Silver color versions.
The S6 has one version of internal memory which is 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 16 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on S6 is an 8 MP rear camera. The camera comes with Dual-LED dual-tone flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the S6. The front camera on the device is a 5 MP camera.
The device has GSM and HSPA cellular networks. Its USB is a microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The S6 has rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 4180 mAh battery.
Blackview S6 Specifications
|Dimensions||155 mm x 73.4 mm x 9.7 mm|
|Colors||Black, Gold and Silver|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1440 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||73.7%|
|Pixel Density||282 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737VWH with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-S6|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM; dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 4180 mAh Battery|
Other Devices from Blackview
- Blackview S8 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6750T chipset, Dual: 13 MP rear camera, Dual: 13 MP selfie camera. 3180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM.
- Blackview P6000 has 5.5 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6757CD Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 21 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 6180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM.
- Blackview A10 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 8 MP (AF) + 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 Pro has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.