Blackview P6000 display screen is a capacitive 5.5 inches’ touchscreen display. The Blackview P6000 Price is $ 280. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The P6000’s rear camera is a Dual 21 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is an 8 MP selfie camera. It comes with 6 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 6180 mAh battery powers the P6000.
The screen of the Blackview P6000 is an IPS LCD screen of 5.5 inches. The screen has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 70.6% while the pixel density is 401 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM; dual standby).
The operating system of Blackview P6000 is the Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The P6000 Chipset is a Mediatek MT6757CD Helio P25 with 16 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-P6000. The graphic processor is a Mali-880MP2.
The P6000 has a body dimension of 154.5 mm long by 76.5 mm wide by 10.2 mm thick. The device weighs 186 g. The device color versions include the Champagne Gold, Chocolate Black, Cream White and Jelly Blue color versions.
The P6000 has one version of internal memory which is 64 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 64 GB internal memory version comes with 6 GB RAM.
The rear camera on P6000 is a Dual 21 MP rear camera. The camera comes with Dual-LED flash, HDR and panorama. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the P6000. The front camera on the device is an 8 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. Its USB is a microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The P6000 has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 6180 mAh battery.
Blackview P6000 Specifications
|Dimensions||154.5 mm x 76.5 mm x 10.2 mm|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Chocolate Black, Cream White and Jelly Blue|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1080 pixels by 1920 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||70.6%|
|Pixel Density||401 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6757CD Helio P25 with 16 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-P6000|
|RAM||6 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||Dual 21 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR and panorama, VGA, depth sensor|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual SIM(Nano-SIM; dual standby)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 6180 mAh Battery|
Other Devices from Blackview
- Blackview S6 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737VWH chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 4180 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview S8 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6750T chipset, Dual: 13 MP rear camera, Dual: 13 MP selfie camera. 3180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM.
- Blackview A10 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 8 MP (AF) + 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 Pro has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.