Blackview A7 Pro display screen is a capacitive 5.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Blackview A7 Pro Price is $80. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The A7 Pro’s rear camera is an 8 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 5 MP selfie camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery powers the A7 Pro.
The screen of the Blackview A7 Pro is an IPS LCD screen of 5.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 67.9% while the pixel density is 294 ppi. The device comes with Dual-SIM.
The operating system of Blackview A7 Pro is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The A7 Pro Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Pro. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720.
The A7 Pro has a body dimension of 143 mm long by 71 mm wide by 9.5 mm thick. The device weighs 176 g. The device color versions include the Champagne Gold, Chocolate Black, Cream White and Jelly Blue color versions.
The A7 Pro has one version of internal memory which is 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 32 GB on a dedicated slot. The 16 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on A7 Pro is an 8 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the A7 Pro. The front camera on the device is a 5 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. Its USB is a microUSB 2.0. USB On-The-Go. The A7 Pro has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 2800 mAh battery.
Blackview A7 Pro Specifications
|Dimensions||143 mm x 71 mm x 9.5 mm|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Chocolate Black, Cream White and Jelly Blue|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1280 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||67.9%|
|Pixel Density||294 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Pro|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0. USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh Battery|
Other Devices from Blackview
- Blackview S6 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6737VWH chipset, Dual: 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 4180 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview S8 has 5.7 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6750T chipset, Dual: 13 MP rear camera, Dual: 13 MP selfie camera. 3180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM.
- Blackview P6000 has 5.5 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6757CD Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 21 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 6180 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM.
- Blackview A10 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 8 MP (AF) + 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Blackview A7 has 5.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT6580A chipset, Dual: 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera. 2800 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.