Archos Diamond S display screen is a capacitive 5.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Archos Diamond S Price is $300. This device runs on an operating system of Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Diamond S’s rear camera is a 16 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is an 8 MP selfie camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery powers the Diamond S.
The screen of the Archos Diamond S is a Super AMOLED screen of 5.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 66.5% while the pixel density is 294 ppi. The device comes with Dual-SIM.
The operating system of Archos Diamond S is the Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Diamond S Chipset is a Mediatek MT6753 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720MP3.
The Diamond S has a body dimension of 145 long by 71.5 wide by 6.5 mm thick. The device weighs 118 g. The device color versions include the Black color versions.
The Diamond S has one version of internal memory which is 8 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 32 GB on a dedicated slot. The 8 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on Diamond S is a 16 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the Diamond S. The front camera on the device is an 8 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900). The internet speed of the Diamond S is HSPA 42.2/5.71.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The Diamond S has no fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 2300 mAh battery.
Archos Diamond S Specifications
|Dimensions||145 x 71.5 x 6.5 mm|
|Screen Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1280 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||66.5%|
|Pixel Density||294 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6753 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||8 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Rear Camera||16 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Archos Diamond S
- Archos 50d Helium 4G has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 410 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, 2100 mAh battery. 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Archos 50b Helium 4G has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 410 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 2000 mAh battery. 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Archos 50 Diamond has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 615 chipset, 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera, 2700 mAh battery. 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Archos 40 Cesium has 4.0 inches TFT display screen. Snapdragon 200 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 1700 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM.
- Archos 45c Platinum has 4.5 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6582 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 1700 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM.