Archos 50 Saphir display screen is a capacitive 5.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Archos 50 Saphir Price is $200. This device runs on an operating system of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The 50 Saphir’s rear camera is an 8 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 2 MP selfie camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery powers the 50 Saphir.
The screen of the Archos 50 Saphir is an IPS LCD screen of 5.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 61.9% while the pixel density is 294 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM; dual stand-by).
The operating system of Archos 50 Saphir is the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The 50 Saphir Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720MP2.
The 50 Saphir has a body dimension of 145 long by 71.5 wide by 13.9 mm thick. The device weighs 190 g. The device color versions include the Black color versions.
The 50 Saphir has one version of internal memory which is 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 16 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on 50 Saphir is an 8 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the 50 Saphir. The front camera on the device is a 2 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900). The internet speed of the 50 Saphir is HSPA 42.2/5.71.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The 50 Saphir has no fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 5000 mAh battery.
Archos 50 Saphir Specifications
|Dimensions||145 x 71.5 x 13.9 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1280 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||61.9%|
|Pixel Density||294 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM; dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||Fast battery charging 10W, MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Archos 50 Saphir
- Archos 55 Graphite has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (AF) + 2 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, 3000 mAh battery. 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Archos 50 Graphite has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6737 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (AF) + 2 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, 2400 mAh battery. 16 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Archos 55b Cobalt has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 210 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 2600 mAh battery. 32 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Archos 50b Cobalt has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 210 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 2100 mAh battery. 32 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Archos Diamond 2 Plus has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, 20.7 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera, 2950 mAh battery. 64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.