Archos 40 Cesium display screen is a capacitive 4.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Archos 40 Cesium Price is $100. This device runs on an operating system of Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1. The 40 Cesium’s rear camera is a 5 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 2 MP selfie camera. It comes with 512 MB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery powers the 40 Cesium.
The screen of the Archos 40 Cesium is an TFT screen of 4.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 66.5% while the pixel density is 233 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (dual stand-by).
The operating system of Archos 40 Cesium is the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1. The 40 Cesium Chipset is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7. The graphic processor is an Adreno 302.
The 40 Cesium has a body dimension of 145 long by 71.5 wide by 9 mm thick. The device weighs 160 g. The device color versions include the Black color versions.
The 40 Cesium has one version of internal memory which is 4 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 32 GB on a dedicated slot. The 4 GB internal memory version comes with 512 MB RAM.
The rear camera on 40 Cesium is a 5 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash, panorama and HDR. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the 40 Cesium. The front camera on the device is a 2 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900). The internet speed of the 40 Cesium is HSPA 42.2/5.71.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The 40 Cesium has no fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 1700 mAh battery.
Archos 40 Cesium Specifications
|Dimensions||145 x 71.5 x 9 mm|
|Screen Type||TFT capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||4.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||480 pixels by 800 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||66.5%|
|Pixel Density||233 ppi|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|Internal Storage||4 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual SIM (dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Archos 40 Cesium
- Archos 45c Platinum has 4.5 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6582 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 1700 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM.
- Archos 40c Titanium has 4.0 inches LCD display screen. MT6572 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 1450 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM.
- Archos 50b Platinum has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6582 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 1900 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 512 MB RAM.
- Archos 80 Helium 4G has 8.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 400 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 3500 mAh battery. 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Archos 64 Xenon has 6.4 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6582 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 2800 mAh battery. 4 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Archos 50c Oxygen has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen. MT6592 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera, 2000 mAh battery. 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.