Amazon Fire HD 8 display screen is a capacitive 7.7 inches’ touchscreen display. The Amazon Fire HD 8 Price is $150. This device runs on an operating system of Customized Android 5.1 (Lollipop); Fire 5 UI. The Fire HD 8’s rear camera is a 5 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a VGA selfie camera. It comes with 1 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 8 hours lasting battery powers the Fire HD 8.
The screen of the Amazon Fire HD 8 is an IPS LCD screen of 7.7 inches. The screen has a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 67.7% while the pixel density is 180 ppi. The device comes with No-SIM.
The operating system of Amazon Fire HD 8 is the Customized Android 5.1 (Lollipop); Fire 5 UI. The Fire HD 8 Chipset is a Mediatek MT8135 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7. The graphic processor is a PowerVR G6200.
The Fire HD 8 has a body dimension of 214 long by 128 wide by 7.7 mm thick. The device weighs 311 g. The device color versions include the Black, Magenta, Blue and Tangerine color versions.
The Fire HD 8 has two versions of internal memory which is 8 GB or 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage cannot be supported with a microSD card. The 8 GB or 16 GB internal memory version comes with 1 GB RAM.
The rear camera on Fire HD 8 is a 5 MP rear camera. You can capture videos of about 720p resolution with the rear camera of the Fire HD 8. The front camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Fire HD 8 has no mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, gyro, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is an 8 hours lasting battery.
Amazon Fire HD 8 Specifications
|Dimensions||214 x 128 x 7.7 mm|
|Colors||Black, Magenta, Blue and Tangerine|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||7.7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||800 pixels by 1280 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||67.7%|
|Pixel Density||180 ppi|
|Operating System||Amazon Fire 3.5 (Android Based)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT8135 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||8 GB or 16 GB|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash and HDR|
|Front Camera Features|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 8 hours lasting Battery|
Similar Devices to Amazon Fire HD 8
- Amazon Fire HD 10 has 10.1 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. 5 MP rear camera, 32 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Amazon Fire 7 has 7.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. MT8127 chipset, 2 MP rear camera, 2980 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM.
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) has 8.9 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. Snapdragon 805 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 64 GB internal memory, 2 GB RAM.
- Amazon Fire HD 7 has 7.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. 2 MP rear camera, 16 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Amazon Fire HD 6 has 6.0 inches’ IPS LCD display screen. 2 MP rear camera, 16 GB internal memory, 1000 MB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass.