Allview X4 Xtreme display screen is a capacitive 6.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Allview X4 Xtreme Price is $200. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The X4 Xtreme’s rear camera is a 13 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 20 MP selfie camera. It comes with 4 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Po 4550 mAh battery powers the X4 Xtreme.
The screen of the Allview X4 Xtreme is an IPS LCD screen of 6.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 66.0% while the pixel density is 367 ppi. The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano SIM).
The operating system of Allview X4 Xtreme is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The X4 Xtreme Chipset is a Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 with 16 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz. The graphic processor is a Mali-T880MP2.
The X4 Xtreme has a body dimension of 166.4 long by 83.3 wide by 9.1 mm thick. The device weighs 144 g. The device color versions include the Black and Gold color versions.
The X4 Xtreme has one version of internal memory which is 64 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 256 GB on a dedicated slot. The 64 GB internal memory version comes with 4 GB RAM.
The rear camera on X4 Xtreme is a 13 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash, panorama and HDR. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the X4 Xtreme. The front camera on the device is a 20 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band. The internet speed of the X4 Xtreme is HSPA 42.2/5.83.3 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The X4 Xtreme has a front mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 4550 mAh battery.
Allview X4 Xtreme Specifications
|Dimensions||166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1 mm|
|Colors||Black and Gold|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||6.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1080 pixels by 1920 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||66.0%|
|Pixel Density||367 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 with 16 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash, panorama and HDR|
|Front Camera||20 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano SIM)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4550 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Allview X4 Xtreme
- Allview P9 Energy Lite (2017) has 5.2 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6753 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Lite has 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD display screen, MT6750 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (1/3 inches, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Mini has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 2500 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
- Allview X4 Soul Style has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera. 4010 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
- Allview P6 Energy Mini has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP selfie camera. 2950 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM.