Allview V3 Viper display screen is a capacitive 5.5 inches’ touchscreen display. The Allview V3 Viper Price is $200. This device runs on an operating system of Android 8.0 (Oreo). The V3 Viper’s rear camera is a 13 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 13 MP selfie camera. It comes with 3 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery powers the V3 Viper.
The screen of the Allview V3 Viper is an IPS LCD screen of 5.5 inches. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1440 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 65.5% while the pixel density is 293 ppi. The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM: dual stand-by).
The operating system of Allview V3 Viper is the Android 8.0 (Oreo). The V3 Viper Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720MP2.
The V3 Viper has a body dimension of 148.3 long by 71.8 wide by 8.1 mm thick. The device weighs 143.6 g. The device color versions include the Black, Silver and Gold color versions.
The V3 Viper has one version of internal memory which is 32 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 256 GB on a dedicated slot. The 32 GB internal memory version comes with 3 GB RAM.
The rear camera on V3 Viper is a 13 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash, panorama and HDR. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the V3 Viper. The front camera on the device is a 13 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band. The internet speed of the V3 Viper is HSPA 42.2/5.71.8 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The V3 Viper has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 3000 mAh battery.
Allview V3 Viper Specifications
|Dimensions||148.3 x 71.8 x 8.1 mm|
|Colors||Black and Gold|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||720 pixels by 1440 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||65.5%|
|Pixel Density||293 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||3 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||32 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash, panorama and HDR|
|Front Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM: dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Allview V3 Viper
- Allview X4 Soul Mini S has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 8 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 2500 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM, Scratch-resistant glass.
- Allview X4 Xtreme has 6.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6757T Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 20 MP selfie camera. 4550 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Allview P9 Energy Lite (2017) has 5.2 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6753 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Lite has 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD display screen, MT6750 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (1/3 inches, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Mini has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 2500 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.