Allview P8 Pro display screen is a capacitive 5.5 inches’ touchscreen display. The Allview P8 Pro Price is $200. This device runs on an operating system of Android 7.0 (Nougat). The P8 Pro’s rear camera is a 13 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is an 8 MP selfie camera. It comes with 2 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery powers the P8 Pro.
The screen of the Allview P8 Pro is an IPS LCD screen of 5.5 inches. The screen has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 65.5% while the pixel density is 401 ppi. The device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM: dual stand-by).
The operating system of Allview P8 Pro is the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The P8 Pro Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720MP2.
The P8 Pro has a body dimension of 153 long by 75.2 wide by 8 mm thick. The device weighs 186.5 g. The device color versions include the Gold color versions.
The P8 Pro has one version of internal memory which is 16 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 16 GB internal memory version comes with 2 GB RAM.
The rear camera on P8 Pro is a 13 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash, panorama and HDR. You can capture videos of about 1080p resolution with the rear camera of the P8 Pro. The front camera on the device is an 8 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band. The internet speed of the P8 Pro is HSPA 42.2/5.75.2 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The P8 Pro has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 3000 mAh battery.
Allview P8 Pro Specifications
|Dimensions||153 x 75.2 x 8 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1080 pixels by 1920 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||65.5%|
|Pixel Density||401 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||16 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash, panorama and HDR|
|Video Resolution||[email protected]|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM: dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Allview P8 Pro
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity Plus has 6.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6757 Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (1/3 inches, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 13 MP selfie camera. 3050 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity L has 5.7 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity N has 5.7 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6750T chipset, 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity S has 5.7 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6750T chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
- Allview X4 Soul Infinity Z has 5.7 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6750T chipset, Dual: 13 MP (PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM.