Allview P6 Energy Mini display screen is a capacitive 5.0 inches’ touchscreen display. The Allview P6 Energy Mini Price is $150. This device runs on an operating system of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The P6 Energy Mini’s rear camera is a 5 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 2 MP selfie camera. It comes with 1 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Ion 2950 mAh battery powers the P6 Energy Mini.
The screen of the Allview P6 Energy Mini is an IPS LCD screen of 5.0 inches. The screen has a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 66.5% while the pixel density is 196 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
The operating system of Allview P6 Energy Mini is the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). The P6 Energy Mini Chipset is a Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53. The graphic processor is a Mali-T720.
The P6 Energy Mini has a body dimension of 143 long by 72.4 wide by 10.3 mm thick. The device weighs 175 g. The device color versions include the Gray and Gold color versions.
The P6 Energy Mini has one version of internal memory which is 8 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 256 GB on a dedicated slot. The 8 GB internal memory version comes with 1 GB RAM.
The rear camera on P6 Energy Mini is a 5 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash, panorama and HDR. You can capture videos of about 720p resolution with the rear camera of the P6 Energy Mini. The front camera on the device is a 2 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band. The internet speed of the P6 Energy Mini is HSPA 42.2/5.72.4 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The P6 Energy Mini has no fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 2950 mAh battery.
Allview P6 Energy Mini Specifications
|Dimensions||143 x 72.4 x 10.3 mm|
|Colors||Gray and Gold|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Screen Resolution||480 pixels by 854 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||66.5%|
|Pixel Density||196 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6737 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||8 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash, panorama and HDR|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|Front Camera Features|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2950 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Allview P6 Energy Mini
- Allview X4 Xtreme has 6.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6757T Helio P25 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 20 MP selfie camera. 4550 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Allview P9 Energy Lite (2017) has 5.2 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6753 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Lite has 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD display screen, MT6750 chipset, Dual: 13 MP (1/3 inches, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM.
- Allview X4 Soul Mini has 5.0 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6737 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP selfie camera. 2500 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM, Asahi Dragontrail Glass.
- Allview X4 Soul Style has 5.5 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, 13 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera. 4010 mAh battery, 64 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).