Allview A10 Plus display screen is a capacitive 5.34 inches’ touchscreen display. The Allview A10 Plus Price is $90. This device runs on an operating system of Android 8.1 (Oreo). The A10 Plus’s rear camera is a 5 MP rear camera. The front camera of the device is a 5 MP selfie camera. It comes with 1 GB RAM. A non-removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery powers the A10 Plus.
The screen of the Allview A10 Plus is an IPS LCD screen of 5.34 inches. The screen has a resolution of 480 pixels by 960 pixels. The screen-To-Body ratio is about 65.34% while the pixel density is 201 ppi. The device comes with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM: dual stand-by).
The operating system of Allview A10 Plus is the Android 8.1 (Oreo). The A10 Plus Chipset is a Mediatek MT6580 with 28 nm manufacturing process. The CPU is a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7. The graphic processor is a Mali-T400MP2.
The A10 Plus has a body dimension of 151 long by 71.8 wide by 9.6 mm thick. The device weighs 150 g. The device color versions include the Gray color versions.
The A10 Plus has one version of internal memory which is 8 GB internal memory. And this internal storage be supported with a microSD card of up to 128 GB on a dedicated slot. The 8 GB internal memory version comes with 1 GB RAM.
The rear camera on A10 Plus is a 5 MP rear camera. The camera comes with LED flash and HDR. You can capture videos of about 720p resolution with the rear camera of the A10 Plus. The front camera on the device is a 5 MP camera.
The device has GSM, HSPA and LTE cellular networks. For 2G band you have GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, on 3G band you’ll get HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100. For 4G band you get LTE band. The internet speed of the A10 Plus is HSPA 42.2/5.71.8 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
The A10 Plus has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is an Accelerometer, proximity, earphone jack and a loud speaker. The battery is a 2200 mAh battery.
Allview A10 Plus Specifications
|Dimensions||151 x 71.8 x 9.6 mm|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.34 inches|
|Screen Resolution||480 pixels by 960 pixels|
|Screen To Body Ratio||65.34%|
|Pixel Density||201 ppi|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6580 with 28 nm manufacturing process|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|Internal Storage||8 GB|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||LED flash and HDR|
|Video Resolution||[email protected]|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Front Camera Features||LED flash|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM: dual stand-by)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Applications||MP4/WMV/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 2200 mAh Battery|
Similar Devices to Allview A10 Plus
- Allview A10 Lite 2019 Has 5.34 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6580M chipset, 2150 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM.
- Allview Soul X5 Style has 6.2 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 3 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Allview Soul X5 Mini has 5.67 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6739 chipset, 3050 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM, Asahi Glass.
- Allview P10 Style has 5.34 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6739M chipset, 2300 mAh battery, 8 GB internal memory and 1000 MB RAM.
- Allview X5 Soul has 5.86 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM.
- Allview Soul X5 Pro has 6.2 inches IPS LCD display screen, MT6771 Helio P60 chipset, Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera, 16 MP selfie camera. 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB internal memory and 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.